RENO – Ready to pull the trigger on that new green business idea? Contrary to what the biz pages may indicate, tough times can be good times for starting new ventures. And one of the “must attend” events for budding business owners will take place at the Atlantis on Friday, March 12, 2010 – the Entrepreneur and Small Business Expo is free and open to the public. Dozens of vendors will be waiting for you, ready to dole out advice and optimism. Whether or not your business idea is based in environmental or green, many of the necessary hurdles will be waiting to help you climb over and get up and running. Hey, it’s free!!! For more info, go to www.ncetexpo.com or www.eweeknevada.com.
- Meatless Mondays and Tofu Thursdays
- Energy Sort Game
- Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) – Reno and Tahoe
- Being a green minority…
- Tahoe City Terrain Park – An Environmental Plan
- “Riding the Green Wave” – Live from Lake Tahoe Eco Symposium
- The Green Chamber of Commerce
- NV Energy – The Rise of Electric Vehicles
- Climate Change – What is 350?
- Green Business in the Sierras