Anyone interested in the environment and northern Nevada should think about attending the Northern Nevada Environmental Professionals meeting at 6 p.m. the second Thursday of each month. Meeting locations are on a to-be-determined basis. To find out more, call Ty Whitaker at 828-1991.
- Meatless Mondays and Tofu Thursdays
- Energy Sort Game
- Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) – Reno and Tahoe
- Being a green minority…
- Tahoe City Terrain Park – An Environmental Plan
- “Riding the Green Wave” – Live from Lake Tahoe Eco Symposium
- The Green Chamber of Commerce
- NV Energy – The Rise of Electric Vehicles
- Climate Change – What is 350?
- Green Business in the Sierras